Friday, June 4, 2010

Going to Market Quilt...

Okay ladies.....you guessed it...it's a quilt designed by Diana and Laura called "Going to Market"...
My BFF Nanette made one and I fell in love with it and had to make one for myself...thanks Nanette, you're a real pal!


Joining the blocks...


Piecing the border...





Adding the borders to the top and bottom of the quilt.




Ready for quilting...


If you fall in love too and have to make one of your own....click here.
Have a fantastic weekend all...I plan on getting outside and enjoying the weather by puttering (pulling weeds until I can't stand up...lol) in my garden...

post signature

10 comments:

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

Absolutely gorgeous - must add to "must do" list - not sure if enough time left on this earth for all of "must do" list!

Nedra said...

Absolutely fabulous Lori! I love the colors you chose. It has been so fun to see this quilt done up in various fabric ways. Every one turns out just beautiful.

Sherry said...

I'm thinking I NEED that pattern. I love how your quilt top turned out Lori. I've loved that quilt since seeing Nanette's. Have a great week-end.

Darlene said...

I fell in love with Nanette's and now I'm in love with yours. sigh - need to order the pattern now.

Kimberly said...

fab.u.lous.ness.

marylin & poussy said...

Oh that it is beautiful! Which talent best regards

Sandra Henderson said...

oh my. Just as cute as a button! Great job! This quilt has it ALL!!! :)

Sherri said...

Love this! I ordered the pattern the day after getting home from our little retreat in St. George! Your fabric selection, as always, is perfect!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love it. I loved it on Nannette's blog and now your making it too. It is a great quilt.

Nanette Merrill said...

I can't believe how quick you made this!! I love yours. LOVE IT. It makes me want to make another. Great job. Can't wait to see it quilted. You're such a fastie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails