Thursday, February 3, 2011

Who hearts pie?...

I do.

Especially cherry pie:)


And heart shaped...

...and made into a lolli-pie!

And if that isn't cute enough....

How about individual little pies...

Baked in a jar!....are you kidding me?...I love it!!!

All of this yummy cuteness comes from "Our Best Bites"....


They have thier very first cookbook coming out in a few weeks...I can't wait for my copy to come!...You can get yours here.

And while you're waiting for the book...click here to go visit thier fantastic site for all kinds of creative cooking and oh so delicious recipes!...

I suggest you go visit before you make your grocery list for the weekend...I promise...you'll thank me for sending you:)


You're welcome!


14 comments:

sarah said...

Wow! How creative-pie in a jar! I'm gonna have to try this.

Micki said...

It looks like a yummy recipe.
Micki

Brenda said...

Going over to check it out! Thanks!

Wendy said...

I love these. Can't wait to try them out.

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Oh, man!! I gotta go get a snack!!

Hearts Turned said...

Oh, yum! Love all these little sweets, Lori--thanks for sharing them! Off to check that site...

Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Julie

Kim Walus said...

Thanks for sharing this post!! I'm so excited to buy their book and I went to their website. WOW!!! The pies are so cute I can hardly stand not being able to have one right this minute. Maybe I'll try making some for Valentine's Day Dinner. I'm going to try their Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe too. Yum!!!

Brooke said...

What is it about being snowed in that inspires me to bake? Those heart pies are too cute. I have to copy that one, straight away!

trish said...

Oh gosh, those hearts are too cute!!

You know what I can't wait for??

Your new fabric line!! It is so cute!!

Have a great weekend.
Sincerely, Trish

Magicaldamselfly said...

Gotta have that cookbook! Love the Cherry Pie Lollipops!

Thank You!!!!!!

Brenda said...

Thanks for sharing! I love it, so cute and looks yummy! I will have to make the Cherry Pie Lollipops for my kids!

I'm picking three patterns today!
Wahoo!

Have a great weekend!
Love, Brenda

Anne Fannie said...

Those cherry pie loolipops are adorable! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs, Ann

donna said...

The heart pies are so cute. And a pie in a jar how clever is that?

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh my gosh. These are so so cute. Let me know when we can meet for lunch this month. See if you have time. I have my project for us to do. We could make it at my house. Just if you have time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails