Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Millie Goes Up North...


                          

It's been so fun to see
popping up everywhere and a big thanks 
to all of you out there who are sending me 
links and pictures of Millie 
whenever and wherever you see her! 



I wanted to share these pictures 
with you that were sent to me by 


Tammy has a quilt shop up north 
(from me) in Canada.
She made a closet in her quilt shop
 for Millie to be displayed in...
what a clever girl! 


Tammy's shop is in Raymond 
and is called


When she received the Millie's Closet
 line a few weeks ago...
she went right to work making 
a display for Millie to hang out 
in her cute shop! 



Tammy has been one busy gal...
look at all the adorable 
things that she made!



I am drooling over this chair 
that she picked up for 15 dollars 
at the Salvation Army!
 She promptly recovered it with
 Millie's Closet in the 
red/pink/aqua color way.


Oh my...huge crush.
Do you heart this as much as I do?
It looks so cute and cottage comfy:)


I love that Millie has gone to Canada 
and I love that Tammy showed me 
what she has been up to there!

Thanks Tammy...I think you are amazing:)

Have a quilty kind of day my friends!
xx
Lori

20 comments:

thriftwood said...

Lovely post ... I have a very vintage teenage daughter called Millie, she'll love this! I found you via Sew Sweet Violet, am so glad I did xx

My Vintage Mending said...

I do believe that chair has your name on it! It is so inspiring to see what other see in fabric. Millie is a wonderful line. Smiles...Renee

Kathleen said...

Wow, what a beautiful display! I DO love that chair! Tammy is so clever and talented!

Nedra said...

The chair in Millie's Closet! Oh yah!!! (I think it needs to go to Market, and then be kidnapped by you :)
Canada has done you proud!

Maxine said...

Oh I agree with Nedra...Tammy is a very clever that is for sure

Patricia Lessell said...

I love your fabric. Every single design you have come up with I have loved. I also love your patterns. And that chair is just stunning. She is one clever girl that's for sure.
Patti xxx

Patricia Lessell said...

I love your fabric. Every single design you have come up with I have loved. I also love your patterns. And that chair is just stunning. She is one clever girl that's for sure.
Patti xxx

dream quilt create said...

Incredible! It looks like something you would do for quilt market! Tammy must have an incredible quilt shop. I have passed by raymond a few times on my way from calgary to st george. I really really love the chair too!!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Tammy knows just how to use your beautiful fabric Lori! I would shop there!

Delirious said...

I LOVE that chair! I also saw an ironing board cover on another blog the other day that was made out of your fabric. :)

life in red shoes said...

What a HUGE compliment for you :)

Cindy said...

How nice of Tammy to share with you! What a great idea with the closet- beautiful items!! I agree, that chair has your name all over it!:) Love this line of fabric!:)

Carla said...

I'm with you I love that chair! I also like the ironing board cover. Such a Cute line of fabric

sewa mobil jakarta said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

I would like to live in that closet. Soo cute!

Sharon said...

LOVE that chair and the ironing board. Of course the fabric, CUTE!!

Little Susie Home Maker said...

Wow! I just adore all these pictures of this pretty fabric in use! Thank you!
Blessings,
Susie

Chrissy said...

Love that chair! The cheater print is my favorite ... we're glad to carry it at Sew Lux! :-)

Michelle Jensen said...

Hi Lori, I love all your fabric. I don't know how I came across your blog but I have been following for awhile now and it is awesome. Also, I am a follower on Pinterest. You have the most amazing pins. I am so glad I have you to find inspiration and BEAUTiful things really. Thank you so much for sharing. I love it. I also wanted to say that I am from Utah too. I love love love to sew and quilt and I am so glad I gave it a try. I just wanted to pop in and say thanks because I really enjoy all that you do :)

Nanette Merrill said...

Sew cute. Wish all that loot was mine! I haven't seen market pictures of Millie's yet. I'm hoping you post some or that Gina does. I haven't really been blog hopping for a bit though. No time! Love your stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails