Friday, March 3, 2017

Scrappy Project Planner Sew Along Week Five - Checkerboard Quilt!!



Hi there everyone!
Sew happy that you are 
joining us for week 5!

Grab your 
and let's have some fun:)







But first I have to show you 
this fun little video!


Wasn't that cute?
I love the happy music:)



As you know...
there are 
6 scrappy patterns
 included in the planner.

Today we are focusing
 on the fifth pattern...
Checkerboard Quilt


When sewing the 
small checkerboard blocks...
I pulled from my bin of
 1 1/2" scrappy squares.


When making the 
large checkerboard blocks
 I used my scrappy stash of
 2 1/2" squares:)


This is a photo that 
I took last year ...
when I started sewing
 the blocks together for the planner:)


I love this quilt...
it's just so beautiful
 in it's scrappy simplicity:)

It's easy peasy and fun to make!

Show us yours by using 
along with your post:)



We have now focused on these 
five quilt patterns from the 
next week we will focus 
on the very last one.

See you then!
xx
Lori

P.S. Don't forget to 
visit the Jolly Jabber blog 
and our awesome guest bloggers 
for this weeks quilt.

2 comments:

Rosemary B❤️ said...

so many adorable inspiring photos, Lori.
I just love everything about you.
Thank you for sharing your creativity

Little Quiltsong said...

I'm so looking forward to sewing this one - as my biggest stash is the 1.5 and 2.5 scrap bins. Love, love your scrappy quilt patterns! You just make life in my sewing room sew much fun :)!

Related Posts with Thumbnails