Saturday, December 2, 2017

Spelling Bee Saturday - Week Nine!!


Good morning:) 
It's time for 
Spelling Bee Saturday:)


During the sew along we have been
working our way through making blocks
 in my latest book 


Today we are making two 
of the letter blocks...


Capital "G"


Lowercase "g"


"G" is for GLOBE...
and I love vintage globes.
My favorite teacher in elementary school always had one on her desk...
And I loved learning  
about people and
 places around the world. 

 As a young girl sitting at my desk
 inside the little 3 room schoolhouse
 in my hometown...

How could I have known
 that I would be sewing with quilters 
all around the globe...
 on the same project at the same time?

Isn't it amazing?


Speaking of amazing...
One of our guest bloggers is
 Taunja from 
She always has so many
 amazing projects going!


Our next guest is my friend
 Cynthia from Dream Quilt Create

I have known Cynthia for several years
 and she is the sweetest!
I love how she hung her
"g" Flashcard 
next to a photo of 
her adorable grandchildren:)




Thanks "sew" much for 
attending school today...
keep posting your lovely 
blocks and projects on 
We are always inspired by 
each and every one.

Have a great weekend!
xx
Miss Bee

1 comment:

Little Quiltsong said...

It was your Globe quilt that first melted my heart and drew me in with your new Spelling Bee Book. I always had an older globe sitting on my desk at home - it was wobbly and often fell off its stand when dusted - but I loved to spin it around carefully and look at this whole wide world as I did my homework! I too never dreamed that someday I would meet so many wonderful friends through blogs and instagram from all over the world - how special. Love the cute blocks made for show and tell for this week's homework. Beautiful makes and ideas on how to use!

Related Posts with Thumbnails